PIXELATED BRAIN SITE MAP
- - -The Pixelated Brain is a self-study program designed to assist students of brain anatomy in learning the functional and anatomical organization of the human brain, with the goal of understanding the complex syndromes encountered in clinical neurology.
- - - To explore how this material is organized, click on some of the boxes in the diagram on the left. For more about this program see PixBrain In Use.
- - - We welcome comments or suggestions; to send them, click on e-mail.
- - - To learn more about the Pixelated Brain, go to the home page at:
- - - CAUTION! If you are using a Mac computer, clicking on the red dot in the upper left corner of this view will cause you to exit the program. To continue with the Pixelated Brain, choose a link instead!