Right - No loss
1) Loss of pain and temperature sensation involving the left half of the face.
2) Subject unable to make conjugate eye movements to the left.
3) The entire left half of the face is paralyzed. The muscles show fasciculations and atrophy.
4) Subject is deaf in the left ear.
5) Sense of taste is diminished over the anterior part of the tongue on the left side.
6) Subject experiences frequent episodes of dizziness.
7) Tearing is diminished in the left eye.
PICK THE LESION
A - B - C - D - E - F - G
H - I - J - K - L - M - N
O - P - Q - R - S - T